White Crystal Inn Check-in Information
We look forward to welcoming you to Big White Ski Resort, Canada’s favourite family resort!
Check in time: 4:00pm
Check out time: 10:00am
Upon your arrival at Big White, please proceed to the 24 hour check in desk at the White Crystal Inn. A security deposit, equivalent to one night at rack rate, is compulsory at time of check-in. Cash or the original credit card used to make the booking is required for the security deposit pre-authorization.
White Crystal Inn Building Information
Central Village – the East end of the Village Centre
Ski out the door to the base of the Bullet Chair lift
Ski equipment must be stored in the Ski lockers – located on the first floor.
(Skis/boards are not permitted in the units)
One undercover parking spot per room. Max height 6ft 8in. For additional vehicles, parking is available at the Happy Valley parking lot. Permits are required and can be obtained from Central Mountain Check In free of charge for guests of Big White Central Reservations
Free Wireless Internet is available to all guests staying at this property
Bedding and towels are provided in the room. Rooms serviced daily
Shared facilities located in the parkade (coin operated)
Did You Know?
- If you require transfers from the airport, these must be purchased in advance through Central Reservations. In order to guarantee transfer please contact us at least 72 hours prior to arrival/departure.
- Night Skiing operates Tuesday through Saturday (mid December - mid March) and is included in all multi day lift passes.
- Soap, shampoo, hand cream, toilet paper, tissues, dish soap, dishwasher soap, paper towels, tea towels, dish cloths are provided. Coffee pack, creamer, sugar are provided daily. No other condiments, paper or food items are supplied.
- Sorry, but Big White Central Reservations does not have any cots, rollaway beds or playpens. The Tiny Tourist offer a full range of baby equipment rentals - www.thetinytourist.ca
Important Notices to Guests
- Minimum age to rent a unit is 21 (ID will be required at check in)
- As housekeeping needs to prepare the unit for the next guests, we ask that you please adhere to check out time
- All accommodation is strictly NON-SMOKING. Violations of this policy will result in fines being charged.
- White Crystal Inn DOES NOT ALLOW PETS. Violations of this policy will result in fines being charged.
- No incense or any other burnable material is allowed in the units. Any damage from candle usage will be charged as guest damage.
- To ensure that all guests in the building have an enjoyable holiday, quiet time is enforced between 11.00pm & 7.00am.
- Upon each check out – our housekeeping department takes an inventory of all items in the unit. Should you decide to visit family or friends in another unit, please be careful not to transport any items (eg. glasses, coffee mugs, towels, linen etc) These items will be treated as missing and billed to your credit card.
- Soap, shampoo, hand cream, toilet paper, tissues, dish soap, dishwasher soap, paper towels, tea towels, dish cloths are provided. Coffee pack, creamer, sugar provided for first night only. No other condiments, paper or food items are supplied.
- All White Crystal Inn rooms are owned by people like you and me. We ask that you please treat the properties with the same respect as your own home!
Phone Numbers You Should Know
White Crystal Inn Check In Desk – 24hrs
Phone: (250) 765.4611
Big White Ski School
Toll Free: 1.866.491.9040
Big White Concierge Desk
General Resort Inquiries
We hope you have an enjoyable vacation, here at Big White Ski Resort!