White Crystal Inn Check-in Information
Check in time: 4:00pm
Check out time: 10:00am
As housekeeping needs to prepare the unit for the next guests, we ask that you please adhere to check out time
Upon your arrival at Big White, please proceed to the 24 hour check in desk at The White Crystal Inn. At the time of check in, you will need to provide the Credit Card used for your booking for a preauthorization security deposit.
|Central Village – the East end of the Village Centre|
|Ski out the door to the base of the Bullet Chair lift|
|Ski equipment must be stored in the Ski lockers – located on the first floor (Skis/boards are not permitted in the units)|
|One undercover parking spot per room. Max height 6ft 8in. For additional vehicles, parking is available at the Happy Valley parking lot. Permits are required and can be obtained from Central Mountain Check In free of charge for guests of Big White Central Reservations|
|Bedding and towels are provided in the room. Rooms serviced daily|
|Shared facilities located in the parkade(coin operated)|
Important Notices to Guests
- Minimum age to rent a unit is 21 (ID will be required at check in).
- All accommodation is strictly NON-SMOKING. Violations of this policy will result in fines being charged.
- All accommodations DO NOT ALLOW PETS. Violations of this policy will result in fines being charged.
- Please note, the burning of candles, incense or any other burnable material is not allowed in the hotel rooms.
- All calls made from your hotel room will be added to your bill and presented upon check out
- The hotel is pleased to offer it’s guest FREE wireless internet service
- To ensure that all guests in the building have an enjoyable holiday, quiet time is enforced between 11.00pm to 7.00am
- Upon each check out – our housekeeping department takes an inventory of all items in the room. Should you decide to visit family or friends in another room, please be careful not to transport any items (eg. glasses, coffee mugs, towels, linen etc) These items will be treated as missing and billed to your credit card
- The White Crystal has an Outdoor Communal Hot Tub & Sauna - so don’t forget your bathing suit!
- Shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, soap, tissues, toilet paper, coffee/tea, sugar/sweetener & creamer are provided & replaced daily. Dish soap, dish cloths and tea towels are also provided.
- All White Crystal Rooms are owned by people like you and me. We ask that you please treat the properties with the same respect as your own home.
Did You Know?
- Photos of all White Crystal Inn rooms and Resort Maps are available on our website – www.bigwhite.com
- Discounted pre – booked lift passes, lessons & rentals are ready for you when you check in
- If you require transfers from the airport, these must be purchased in advance through Central Reservations. In order to guarantee transfer please contact us at least 72 hours prior to arrival/departure.
- Night Skiing operates Tuesday through Saturday (mid December - mid March) and is included in all multi day lift passes
- Daycare is available for children 18 months to 5 years. Advance Reservations are strongly recommended and can be made by contacting the Ski School on (250) 491-6101 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Groceries and Liquor are available on the mountain at “The Market” – located in the Whitefoot Lodge. Other options are listed on our website - Grocery & Food Services
- Sorry, but Big White Central Reservations does not have any cots, rollaway beds or playpens. The Tiny Tourist offer a full range of baby equipment rentals - www.thetinytourist.ca
Phone Numbers You Should Know
Central Mountain Check In Desk – 24hrs
Big White Ski School
Toll Free: 1.866.491.9040
Big White Concierge Desk
We hope you have an enjoyable vacation, here at Big White Ski Resort!