WestJet Fort Mac VIP Cancellations
Big White Central Reservations - Booking & Cancellation Policies For WestJet Fort McMurray Spring Break VIP Trips 2015
Reservations Made by January 1st, 2015:
- At the time of booking, Big White Central Reservations requires a deposit to confirm the booking. The deposit is equivalent to the rate of the first nights accommodation or $100.00, whichever is greater, plus full payment including all taxes and surcharges of the air portion of your package.
- From the date of the original package booking, you have up to 10 days to cancel the reservation without penalty. (Eg: if you book your reservation November 10th you have up to November 20th to cancel without penalty)
- After 10 days, the accommodation portion of your deposit is non-refundable should you cancel.
- After 10 days, air cancellations are subject to a fee $75.00-$88.50 CAD (plus tax) per person should you cancel. Any remainder will be given as a credit.
- Final payment for the package is due by January 15th 2015.
- Should you cancel your package reservation after January 15th 2015:
- There is no refund or credit on the air portion of your package booking and it is subject to a $75.00-$88.50 CAD (plus tax) fee per person per direction.
- Up to 30 days prior to arrival your accommodation, lift passes and airport transfer portions of your package booking are refundable less the initial deposit.
- Within 30 days of arrival there are no refunds on any portion of your package booking.
- Failure to show up for the first flight segment of your scheduled round trip flight will result in the cancellation of the return segment. The fare paid for these cancelled segments will be forfeited and compensation will not be issued.
All WestJet Fort McMurray Spring Break VIP Trip Reservations:
- Must be booked and confirmed by January 1st, 2015 or earlier if space is sold out.
- Upon check-in all guests are required to provide the credit card used for their booking as a security deposit pre-authorization of the first nights rack room charge or $100, whichever is the greater, per unit for all properties except Sundance and Stonegate where the security deposit is $600 per unit. (Please note a pre-authorization is not an additional charge, rather a hold on funds as a security deposit which is then released back on your credit card following check-out.)
- There is no refund for unused portions of your vacation.
- No changes are available for flights, travel dates or airport transfers.
WestJet Air Booked with Big White Central Reservations:
Fort McMurray - Kelowna Return
- Full payment including all taxes and surcharges is required at the time of booking.
- No changes permitted to flight numbers or times, airport transfer times or travel dates.
- From the date of the original booking, you have up to 10 days to cancel the air portion of your package without penalty.
- After 10 days, air cancellations may be subject to a fee $75.00-$88.50 CAD (plus tax) per person.
- Air cancellations can only be made up to January 15th, 2015 and are subject to a $75.00-$88.50 CAD (plus tax) fee per person per direction for all cancelled seats.
Payments, Fees, Taxes and Surcharges:
- WestJet only accepts American Express, MasterCard and Visa for purchases of food, beverages or pay-per-view movies/television programming onboard our aircraft.
Identification and Check-in Information:
Flights within Canada - Identification will be checked for guests 18 years of age and older. Infants require proof of age. Please ensure you are at WestJet check in area of Fort McMurray International Airport at least 2 hours before flight departure.
Check in cut-off is 45 minutes prior.
Guests are required to be through security and at their departure gate 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of their flight.
Guests arriving at the gate less than 10 minutes prior to departure risk losing their reserved seat.
It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure they have the appropriate identification and travel documentation for their flight as WestJet is not responsible for denied entry.
Checked Baggage Allowance:
- WestJet’s free baggage allowance is one (1) bag per guest with a maximum weight of 23kg/50lb and not exceeding combined dimensions (length + width + height) of 157cm /62".
- For checked baggage in excess of the free baggage allowance or the weight/sizes outlined above, please visit: https://www.westjet.com/guest/en/travel/basics/baggage/checked.shtml
Carry On Baggage Allowance:
- WestJet allows each guest to bring two (2) carry-on items.
- All items must fit into the sizing devices 1 item at 53 cm X 23 cm X 38 cm (21 in X 9 in X 15 in) and 1 item at 41 cm X 15 cm X 33 cm (16 in X 6 in X 13 in) with a maximum weight of 10kg (22lb) per piece per person.
- In the carriage of baggage on domestic flights, the liability of WestJet is limited to 1,131 Special Drawing Rights ("SDRs") per person per incident, except for mobility aids, unless the passenger at the time of presenting such baggage or goods for transportation, has declared a higher value and paid an additional charge in accordance with the applicable tariff and conditions of carriage.
- A complaint of any loss or damage to luggage must be in writing to WestJet and must be made within seven days of your arrival.
- For more information on Carry-on baggage: https://www.westjet.com/guest/en/travel/basics/baggage/carry-on.shtml
Rules of Carriage & Baggage Information:
- Carriage of passengers and goods on domestic flights (i.e. between, from and to points wholly within Canada) is subject to the applicable tariffs, conditions of carriage and related regulations available at the office of the carrier and at www.westjet.com
Trip Cancellation Insurance:
We encourage all guests to purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance. This insurance can be bought within 48 hours of making your reservation. If you have missed this deadline and are interested in purchasing this insurance please contact Big White Central Reservations.
To ensure your holiday has been booked accurately, we ask that you carefully review your confirmation to ensure the following information is correct:
- Dates of Travel
- Location of your accommodation and room type
- Additional activities such as lift passes, airport transfers, rentals etc.
If there are any details which are not correct, please contact us as soon as possible to make the appropriate changes.
We encourage you to view photos of your accommodation on our website at www.bigwhite.com
If you have any questions regarding our booking cancellation or deposit policies please contact us at 1800 663 2772 or 250 765 8888 or by email at email@example.com
Thank you for booking with Central Reservations and we look forward to seeing you this season!