GST# 866112535 QST# 1202807956TQ0001
- WestJet flights can be changed or cancelled up until seventy two (72) hours prior to flight departure.
- Any cancellations to your WestJet flights is subject to a fee of up to $135.00 CAD/US (plus tax) per person.
- Any changes to your WestJet flights is subject to a fee of up to $135.00 CAD/US (plus tax), plus any difference in fare per person.
- Some promotional fares may have additional fare rules specified at the time of booking.
- Failure to show up for the first flight segment of a scheduled round trip or multi-segment reservation will result in the cancellation of the return segment or remaining segments. The fare paid for these cancelled segments will be forfeited and compensation will not be issued.
Payments, fees, taxes and surcharges
- WestJet only accepts American Express, MasterCard and Visa for purchases of food, beverages or pay-per-view movies/television programming onboard our aircraft.
Identification and checkin information
- Flights within Canada - Identification will be checked for guests 18 years of age and older. Infants require proof of age. Please check in at least 90 minutes before flight departure.
Check in cut-off is 45 minutes prior.
- Flights to/from the United States - All guests will need to meet entrance requirements at customs for identification and proof of citizenship. Please check in at least two (2) hours before flight departure. Check in cut-off is 60 minutes prior.
- Flights to/from international destinations – Please check in at least two (2) hours before flight departure, check in cut-off is 60 minutes prior.
- International visitors to the US from Visa Waiver Program countries are now able to obtain travel authorization online; for more information go to www.cbp.gov/esta.
- Guests are required to be through security and at their departure gate 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of their flight.
- Guests arriving at the gate less than 10 minutes prior to departure risk losing their reserved seat.
- Self-serve check-in options https://www.westjet.com/en-ca/travel-info/check-in/options
- All security restrictions are subject to change. For up to date information visit www.tc.gc.ca or www.catsa-acsta.gc.ca
- It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure they have the appropriate identification and travel documentation for their flight as WestJet is not responsible for denied entry.
Checked baggage allowance
- WestJet’s baggage allowance is a maximum weight of 23kg/50lb and not exceeding combined dimensions (length + width + height) of 157cm /62".
- For WestJet's checked baggage allowance and fees, please click here.
Carry on baggage allowance
- Each guest in a confirmed seat is allowed one free piece of carry-on baggage and one personal item. Items which do not fit into the sizing device or exceeds WestJet’s carry-on allowance will be place in checked baggage and applicable baggage fees may be collected.
- All items must fit into the sizing devices 1 item at 53 cm X 23 cm X 38 cm (21 in X 9 in X 15 in) and 1 item at 41 cm X 15 cm X 33 cm (16 in X 6 in X 13 in) with a maximum weight of 10kg (22lb) per piece per person.
- A complaint of any loss or damage to luggage must be in writing and must be made within seven days of your arrival.
- For more information on carry-on baggage, please click here.
Rules of carriage & baggage information
Carriage of passengers and goods on domestic flights (i.e. between, from and to points wholly within Canada) is subject to the applicable tariffs, conditions of carriage and related regulations available at the office of the carrier and at www.westjet.com
- Carriage of passengers and goods on international flights (i.e. between, from and to points within Canada on the one hand and points outside of Canada on the other hand) may be subject to the provisions of International Treaties such as the Montreal Convention (1999) or the Warsaw Convention and its applicable amendments.
If there are any details which are not correct, please contact us as soon as possible to make the appropriate changes.
We encourage you to view photos of your accommodation on our website at www.bigwhite.com
If you have any questions regarding our booking cancellation or deposit policies please contact us at:
1 800 663 2772 or 250 765 8888 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for booking with Central Reservations and we look forward to seeing you this season!
Terms and conditions of carriage may differ per airline; it is important to familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions of the airline operating the flight.
Effective July 24, 2017