Rentals & Bike Service
2020 Ex-Rental Bike Sale
We are selling off our rental bike fleet after the summer season. To express an interest in a bike, please fill out the form below and we will go through the list closer to the end of the season. New for 2020, when you buy a bike from us you will also get 50% OFF a 2021 Biking Season Pass for the rider!
For summer 2020, The Rental Shop and Bike Service Centre will be operating out of the east end of the Kids Centre in the Village Centre.
Hours of Operation
|Summer season opens July 10 - Sept 7|
|Saturday, Sunday & only holiday Mondays||9:30am - 5:30pm|
|Friday||9:30am - 7:30pm|
|Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & non-holiday Mondays||CLOSED|
Reservations are required for all Bike Rentals & Armour
To limit contact and allow for physical distancing, we will be amending our Big White Rentals procedures for Summer 2020 to allow for safer bike and equipment rental collection.
- All guests renting equipment (including armour only and helmet only rentals) are required to use the “Pre-book Online” link and register their rental requirements. All bookings should preferably be made with a minimum of 24 hours prior to your arrival at Big White.
- Once we have received your reservation request, we will check availability and send you a link for payment to confirm your reservation. When we have sent this link, you will have 24 hours to pay and secure your rental. Please note that requests will only be checked during the following periods:
- Prior to July 7: Monday-Thursday 9:00am-5:00pm
- July 8-9: Closed
- From July 9-September 5: Thursday-Monday 9:00am-5:00pm
- When you arrive in the village, check in with one of our Rental Technicians who will be outside the east entrance of the Kids Centre. You will need to provide the credit card used in the rental reservation transaction at the time of rental. We will take a credit card swipe for security and you will sign the rental waiver. Please note that guests under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- YOU MUST BRING A VALID CREDIT CARD & PHOTO ID with you to collect your rentals (Travel Money Cards, Visa Debit and Mastercard Debit are NOT accepted for security)
- Our staff will be wearing masks when they interact with you directly and we would appreciate it if you also wear a mask
- Once the waiver is signed you will collect your rental equipment from one of our Rental Technicians.
- To return your equipment you will return your equipment to the tables out the front of the rental shop.
Phone at 250-491-6114 or Email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
*Cancellations made within at least 72 hours notice of your reservation will receive a full refund. Cancellations made within at least 24 hours notice of your reservation will receive a full refund but are subject to a $30.00 administration fee.
* Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice of your reservation will not receive a refund. If a medical condition is responsible for the cancellation you may reschedule your booking or receive a refund, subject to a $50.00 administration fee, with a doctors note provided.
* No refunds will be issued for missed sessions due to weather conditions.
Rental Shop and Bike Service Centre - located in the Village Centre in the Kids Centre.
The Service Centre is located in the Kids Centre and operates the same hours as the Rental Shop. For Summer 2020, we have a strict, one guest at a time, policy in the Service Centre. Please check with a rental tech at the entrance before entering the building. We will only have limited parts and services available in 2020 and service times may take longer than usual to allow for your bike to be sanitized and disinfected before and after service.
Downhill Rental - includes Helmet
|Adult DH High Performance|
|Junior (Youth) DH Full 20" or 24"|
|Recommended Damage Waiver|
|Adult 1/2 Day||$25|
|Junior (20" or 24" bike) 1/2 Day||$15|
|Junior (20" or 24" bike) Full Day||$15|
Rates are in Canadian dollars and do not include applicable taxes. Rates are subject to change without notice. Due to the limited number of bikes reservations are highly recommended to guarantee the correct bike size.
|Knee & Elbow|
|Full Armour Pkg (includes helmet, knee/shin pads and either elbows or chest)|
Rates are in Canadian dollars and do not include applicable taxes.
** Mountain biking is an extreme sport and as such the purchase of the damage waiver is highly recommended. The damage waiver covers any accidental damage to the rental equipment but excludes intentional damage, theft and loss. Should there be no damage waiver purchased at the time of rental, the renter will be responsible for the full retail value of all damages to the rental equipment.
|All renters require a photo identification document as well as a valid credit card (Visa/Mastercard, Debit and Travel Money Cards are NOT Accepted) for security deposit.
Renters under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who will need to sign the rental contract on their behalf.