Pro's in Training
Want to learn how to become a ski instructor, but not sure where to start? Then we have the program for you!
For all former Free Ride Club members aged 14 & 15, join Big White Ski and Board School this winter for an exclusive opportunity to realize your dream of becoming a ski instructor!
This consecutive 10-week program runs concurrently with Freeride Club and gives you hands-on experience teaching with our qualified Kids Centre pros in the morning, helping with lunch, learning off snow policies and procedures, and followed up with a structured training program in the afternoon to prepare you for your Level 1 CSIA and beyond!
||Price Until Nov 30*
||Price From Dec 1*
|Pro's in Training (9:00am - 3:00pm)
|Dates: Saturdays starting January 5th, 2019
|*Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice. Lift ticket not included see Tickets for lift ticket rates.
*Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice. Lift ticket not included see Tickets for lift ticket rates.
- Level 1 course for participants aged 15 and over*
- 10 mornings (9:00am-12:30pm) teaching alongside our Kids Centre instructors and learning off-snow procedures; with the following training emphasis:
- Weeks 1-4 – Teaching Beginner Skiers
- Weeks 5-7 – Teaching Novice Skiers
- Weeks 8-10 – Teaching Intermediate Skiers
- 10 afternoons (1:00pm-3:00pm) preparing for your Level 1 course with one of our qualified CSIA trainers
*Minimum age requirement for the Level 1 CSIA course is 15 years of age on the first day of the course.
- Aged 14 or 15 as of the start date
- Previous participation in Free Ride Club
- Must have a valid lift ticket
- Helmets must be worn
Please note: the program must have a minimum of 3 participants enrolled by November 30th, 2018 to proceed. The price listed for December 1st onwards is only valid if at least 3 participants are already enrolled.
To book please contact the Ski and Board School:
Toll Free: 1-866-491-9040