This service is available for all guests & staff at Big White Ski Resort.
Please be aware, the below rates and schedules are from the 2019/2020 season. Updated pricing and schedules available Summer 2020. For questions or inquiries please email the Concierge Desk.
Tickets are $18.00 per person return (one way trips are not available).
Departs Big White:
Departs from Happy Valley car park near the Day Lodge
Drops off outside SuperStore on Baron Road (off Highway 97) approx an hour after departing Big White
Departs from SuperStore on Highway 97 (same location as drop off).
Guests must be ready to board 15 minutes before departure time.
How to Book?
- At the Concierge Desk in the Village Center Mall.
- Passengers must BOOK and PAY in advance at the Concierge Desk. The bus driver cannot sell tickets.
- 24 HOURS NOTICE for exchange or cancellation
- Refunds will not be given for missing the bus
- Passengers are advised to bring a large bag or something to keep all their shopping together
- No luggage permitted on Shopping Shuttle
- If a passenger does not load from Big White they will lose their seat. Passengers are not permitted to ride one way from Kelowna to Big White.
*If you have any questions please visit the Concierge Desk in the Village Centre Mall or call 250.491.6111