Health & Medical
Visit the on mountain medical clinic for any non-emergency healthcare needs.
Whitefoot Medical ClinicThe Whitefoot Medical Clinic is conveniently located in the Whitefoot Lodge in the Village Centre. During the winter season, the clinic operates on a walk-in basis, 5 days a week for non-emergency medical treatment. Clinic visits after hours and house calls are available by calling the clinic line. Prescription medications, braces and casts are available.
- Are covered by most insurance plans (including Canadian provincial health insurance such as MSP).
- Service will not be denied regardless of ability to pay.
- Service is covered if you have any Canadian provincial care card.
- Quebec residents must pay in advance and may submit for reimbursement later.
- We offer braces and on site prescriptions
Winter Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday - 10am to 12pm (noon)
The clinic's hours will vary in the off-season.
For more information or to book your appointment, please call the Clinic Line - 250.765.0544.
The Stonebridge Clinic is operating out of the Stonebridge Building 3 next to the staircase. Treatment is by appointment only and will include a therapist for Exercise Therapy for specific strength and conditioning, Remedial or Sports Massage and Physical Therapy post-injury.
For post-injury rehabilitation a referral from Dr Mike Figurski at the Whitefoot Clinic is required for insurance claims. Transport supplied if required and in-house modifications available under insurance.
Hours of Operation:
Wednesday - Sunday 12pm - 4pm (6pm during busy periods)
For Emergencies Please Call 911.