Black Bear Lodge Check-in Information
Check in time: 4:00pm
Check out time: 10:00am
As housekeeping needs to prepare the unit for the next guests, we ask that you please adhere to check out time
Upon your arrival at Big White, please proceed to the 24 hour check in desk at Central Mountain Check in – located in the lower level of the Village Centre Mall. A security deposit, equivalent to one night at rack rate, is compulsory at time of check in. Cash or the original credit card used to make the booking is required for the security deposit pre-authorization.
|Lower Village, 5-7 Minute walk to Village Centre|
|Cross the road to the Hummingbird Beginner Ski Run|
|Ski equipment must be stored in the private garage (Skis/boards are not permitted in the units)|
|Underground Heated, 2 spots per unit. Max height 7ft 6in. For additional vehicles, parking is available at the Happy Valley parking lot. Permits are required and can be obtained from Central Mountain Check In free of charge for guests of Big White Central Reservations.|
|Free Wireless Internet is available at this property|
|Bedding and towels are provided in the condo. Garbage & Towels will be changed on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays. Linen is changed every 3-5 days depending on length of stay|
|Washer/Dryer in all units|
Important Notices to Guests
- Minimum age to rent a unit is 21 (ID will be required at check in)
- All accommodation is strictly NON-SMOKING. Violations of this policy will result in fines being charged.
- Black Bear DOES NOT ALLOW PETS. Violations of this policy will result in fines being charged.
- No incense or any other burnable material is allowed in the units. Any damage from candle usage will be charged as guest damage.
- To ensure that all guests in the building have an enjoyable holiday, quiet time is enforced between 11:00pm to 7.00am.
- Upon each check out – our housekeeping department takes an inventory of all items in the unit. Should you decide to visit family or friends in another unit, please be careful not to transport any items (eg. glasses, coffee mugs, towels, linen etc). These items will be treated as missing and billed to your credit card.
- Soap, shampoo, hand cream, toilet paper, tissues, dish soap, dishwasher soap, paper towels, tea towels, dish cloths are provided. Coffee pack, creamer, sugar provided for first night only. No other condiments, paper or food items are supplied.
- All Black Bear Units are owned by people like you and me. We ask that you please treat the properties with the same respect as your own home.
Did You Know?
- Photos of all Black Bear Units and Resort Maps are available on our website – www.bigwhite.com
- Discounted pre – booked lift passes, lessons & rentals are ready for you when you check in
- If you require transfers from the airport, these must be purchased in advance through Central Reservations. In order to guarantee transfer please contact us at least 72 hours prior to arrival/departure.
- Night Skiing operates Tuesday through Saturday (mid December - mid March) and is included in all multi day lift passes
- Daycare is available for children 18 months to 5 years. Advance Reservations are strongly recommended and can be made by contacting the Ski School on (250) 491-6101 or email@example.com
- Groceries and Liquor are available on the mountain at “The Market” – located in the Whitefoot Lodge. Other options are listed on our website - Grocery & Food Services
- Sorry, but Big White Central Reservations does not have any cots, rollaway beds or playpens. The Tiny Tourist offer a full range of baby equipment rentals - www.thetinytourist.ca
Phone Numbers You Should Know
Central Mountain Check In Desk – 24hrs
Big White Ski School
Toll Free: 1.866.491.9040
Big White Concierge Desk
We hope you have an enjoyable vacation, here at Big White Ski Resort!